[Shotimes] Received My SHO V6 Engine Cutaway Model Today

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:28:46 -0600

I thought several people would catch that.  No, the firsts year Cobra
DOHC 1/4 scale model isn't included.

It was offered by the SVTOA and I bought one of the very few as soon as
I saw it.  Has many working parts, visible areas, and more.  Also cost
near $400.   The two make a nice display.  I didn't plan on the base of
the SHO display being about the same width as that other one, but it
worked out well.

Don