[Shotimes] FFR

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:43:20 -0800

On Fri, 25 Nov 2005 16:59:51 -0500, Rich Bruso wrote:

>   Meanwhile, I have a coworker who may begin a Mark III within the next year or two.  5.0 based, likely.

That's what I will want to do, as of now.  I like the 5.0 engine...dependable and
capable of good power and economy with the right drivetrain and the right technique.
 Heck....I might even use a carb instead of efi, to keep maintenance simple (for
me!).  It will depend what things are like when I start on it.

I've been imagining having a Cobra since the mid 80s, though, so it will definitely
(Eva factor considered) happen.

;-)

But it WON'T have an 8.8 inch rear axle.....that's for SURE!!

George