[Shotimes] Help Locked out with a dead battery

Mike Bruce shoitoff@verizon.net
Sun, 27 Nov 2005 10:19:39 -0500

I know that you can unlock the rear doors of a gen II using a long
screwdriver.  It takes a little time to get it the first time, but after
a little practice, you can get it down to a sub-ten second process.

Lift up on the door handle, insert screwdriver.  Fiddle around while
watching the lock inside the door.  When you see it start moving around,
you know that you are in the right area.  Keep playing with it until it
unlocks for you.  There is a sweet spot where the right motion will pop
the lock in a jiffy.

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of ANTHONY J Clerkin
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2005 8:52 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Help Locked out with a dead battery

Allright, once again I prove that I am an idiot.  My SHO is for sale, so
all
the keys are on the same ring with the remote.

It's been cold here in Illinoise, so the battery died, with all the keys
and
the remote inside.

Any ideas?  Can I charge the battery from underneath?

Thanks,
Dumb in da midwest