[Shotimes] Re: (OT) Automotive Turkeys 2005

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 08:59:09 -0600

I see no problems with any of the turkeys they mention.  A different set
of criteria would bring up other "turkeys" I am sure, but I thought the
article was pretty well written and they did a good job of coverying
their advertising behinds by qualifying almost every decision.

Wonder what the discount is on the Phaeton?  That would be a nice car to
have, but I also wonder about keeping it going in future years?  mazda
Millinia anyone?

Don Mallinson