[Shotimes] Re: (OT) Automotive Turkeys 2005

G Kerby Haltom g.kerby@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 07:50:49 -0800 (PST)

The Phaeton will be a maintenance nightmare.  If you
think SHO parts are hard to find, those things will be
impossible.  Apparently, it would have made a great
Audi.  VW shot themselves in the foot multiple times
with that one.

The X-Type should never have been built either.

They also mentioned the Lincoln LS was being
discontinued.  What a waste.  That chassis was the
best thing Ford has come up with in the past 10 years,
and they wasted it.  Dad's 2000 V-8 is the best car we
have ever owned.  Been to the shop once.  There is no
way in hell Dad will be buying a Zephyr to replace it.
 Maybe I can talk him into a 2 year old BMW...

Kerby