[Shotimes] Deer hit...need parts

Jon Heese shotimes@jonheese.com
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:03:15 -0500

Get body parts?  You wanna rebuild the deer?  Was it a buck or a doe? If
it was anything less than a 4 point buck, screw it.  Resale on does is
so low the insurance company will probably total it.

By the way, if you do end up looking for parts, you'll probably be
better off calling them by their "normal" names:

Header assembly: antlers
Side marker: scent gland
Drivers fender: left shoulder
Hood: head (this usually comes with the header assembly attached)

Good luck.  ;)

Regards,
Jon Heese