[Shotimes] Re: (OT) Automotive Turkeys 2005

G Kerby Haltom g.kerby@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 11:37:51 -0800 (PST)

Fusion looks nice, got a great review in the last C&D.
 Beat the Camry, didn't beat the Accord.  I just think
the Zephyr is too much money for a Fusion, especially
with the Mercury version sitting there next to it.

Like I said, the 500 is supposed to be selling well, I
just don't see them around here.  And I was expecting
to see them.  Unfortunately, adequate power, adequate
handling, adequate interiors don't cut it.  In a
market full of sameness, adequate isn't enough, except
for Hyundai.

Kerby