[Shotimes] It's time to bid you all farewell.

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sat, 01 Apr 2006 11:51:35 -0600

Shea,

Sorry to see you go, but as long as you continue to enjoy life and cars,
that is the main goal.

You don't mention a convention.  If you didn't make one, that is too
bad, that is what really pulls it together for a lot of SHO enthusiasts,
even those that no longer own an SHO, so if you want to attend with the
Supra, that is OK too.

Don Mallinson