[Shotimes] Moonroof help

Harry Seaman hjseaman@earthlink.net
Sat, 1 Apr 2006 11:54:46 -0600

Any thoughts, experiences on this problem?

95mtx, moonroof had been working OK 'till I tried it this spring. It goes
from closed to "up" and back to closed OK, but does not go back. When I
close it from the UP position, the motor stops normally in the closed
position. When I press the switch again to slide the window back, the motor
operates just a bit, enough so that one rear corner of the glass starts to
move down, but the other rear corner does not move down at all.  The motor
does not sound like it is stalling, more like a limit switch has stopped it.

Since the motor does operate in both directions, I'm assuming the relay is
OK?

TIA

Harry