[Shotimes] Towed SHO

Techpriest techpriest@ourlair.com
Sun, 2 Apr 2006 21:30:17 -0500

I paid $1500 cash for the car.  It has been on the road longer then me (it's
an 89, I got my license in 90) so I don't fault it an occassional tow.
Still cheaper then getting another car payment.

I got some standard "basket weave" wheels.  Not sure what the tires are.
They are used and were real cheap.  They are actually in the car still since
I was on the way back from picking them up when it broke down.  We stopped
for lunch and when we came out it would make a click noise, but not turn
over.  Battery seemed charged and I got a jump, but that did not help.  We
even hooked the jumper to the cable leading from the solenoid to the starter
motor and it just make a "click".

I stopped to talk to the lady that is going to reupolster my front seats
earlier in the day.  Anyone know if I take my passanger seat off the mount,
if it will fit on my drivers side?  I need to leave the seats with her one
at a time and am trying to figure out how to get to work.

I have to drive the wife's Lincoln Town Car to work Monday.  Worst part
about driving that car are the import's that try to pass but instead get
stuck in the Lincoln's gravity and just keep going around it.