[Shotimes] white "glow" gauge faces

Jon Heese shotimes@jonheese.com
Mon, 03 Apr 2006 18:08:29 -0400

Ummm...  I assumed that he was talking about the "Indiglo"-style overlay
that some aftermarket company or another made for the stock gauge
cluster.  It sounds like you're referring to a set of auxilliary guages
(maybe A-pillar or DIN-mounted)...

Just making sure we're all talking about the same thing.  I don't want
to mis-assume anything, but I can't imagine a female-driven SLO wagon
needing/wanting lit up aux gauges.

Regards,
Jon Heese