[Shotimes] code 66 mass air low voltage

Robert Bruce rbruce@bellatlantic.net
Wed, 05 Apr 2006 20:03:43 -0400

Check your ACT sensor.  That is the sensor that is screwed into the air filter box.  If it is unplugged or not functioning properly
you could also get a low MAF voltage code.  I know because it happened to me this past weekend. The CE light would come on when the
engine was at idle, but on throttle the light would go out.

Bob Bruce
92 w/ a mod or two
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/810875

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of BOB FISHER
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 12:41 PM
To: SHO
Subject: [Shotimes] code 66 mass air low voltage

i ran to the j-yard at hazelton yesterday and got another mass air sensor to
swap to my 91.cleaned it and put it on.still getting the low voltage code and
engine check light during coasting.usually happens around 60-70 and lifting
completely off the gas.as soon as i step on the gas it goes off??????i did
recently put a K&N on it,but just started noticing the light coming on.any
ideas now?