[Shotimes] 3.2 Swap Almost done - Starting Problems - Need Help

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 10:35:00 -0400

George, I think this may be a bit different on the Gen 2's.... But I'd
have to look.  I remember finding this all out on your PFH when I was
there, but memory serves men that becasue the relay is on the starter,
the connector was moved....

I'll look tonight.  I have the bike now so I can't go out to the parking lot.