[Shotimes] 3.2 Swap Almost done - Starting Problems - Need Help

Jason Kennedy jason8225@yahoo.com
Thu, 6 Apr 2006 20:43:30 -0700 (PDT)

This raises and interesting point.  I was talking to
somebody else with a Gen I about this and I couldn't
find what they were trying to describe.  There is
another wire on the starter that is smaller... I
wonder if, perhaps this is supposed to go on the
positive rather than the negative side.  I really need
to look into everything thorougly (even if it requires
getting out wiring diagrams) before I go changing this
stuff around...  I definitely don't need to deal with
anything getting fried.  :/