[Shotimes] Longest Lived SHO... NON-Rebuilt Motor

Marlene Doyle snowwind1990@yahoo.com
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 02:26:45 -0700 (PDT)

Well I don't know about bragging.
  The pure and simple fact is that Snowwind is just not a problem-child.  He still holds the record in my book of the least amount of complications relating to failures that I have heard of........knock on wood.  Many years ago the comment was made regarding my insistance of maintaining OEM parts replacement.  Siting this as a possibility for successful R & R.  I don't know.  I do know that he is very picky about who and when he is worked on.  More than one mechanic and their stitches can support that statement.  I think of him as having a Guardian Angel residing within, but it has also been suggested that it may be more like an Evil-Guardian..........don't know about that either..
  But here are the stats...NO replacement of bearings.....sorry Mark N.
                                ....No shims replaced
                                ... 3rd set of plugs and wires
                                ...No Intake cleaning
                                ...CPS is original factory installed
                                ...All sensors are factory installed originals
                                ...EEC has never thrown or stored any codes
                                1 replaced PS pump
                                1 replaced Water pump
                                1 replaced Cooling fan and 1 radiator
                                3 Coolant reservoirs
  and the list goes on...........want more???
  Simple, he is one of Ford's miracle children.......I am a little partial to him too.
  Actual current miles:  325,101 and daily driven.                   BTW ..8 sets of tires!!!!!!!!!!!

              http://www.cardomain.com/id/snowwind
  1990 White S H O:    Snowwind:  @321K..very stock, very OEM
  1991 Black S H O:    Bart:  @230K ..not stock, not very OEM.. tokicos/eibachs/SHOSHOP CAI/2nd fuel pump replaced 5/04

Blab-away for as little as 1"/min. Make  PC-to-Phone Calls using Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.