[Shotimes] Longest Lived SHO... NON-Rebuilt Motor

crusher@ipass.net crusher@ipass.net
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 10:36:29 -0400

I'm curious, what kind of motor oil do you run in your car? (I know that could
spawn a whole other discussion). Ever changed the valve stem seals? :)

that is an impressive test of time and miles!!

Thanks

Carl