[Shotimes] 3.2 Swap Almost done - Starting Problems - Need Help

Jason Kennedy jason8225@yahoo.com
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 20:59:39 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for all the input guys.  George, I really
appreciate the pictures.  However, I definitely do not
have that second wire on the positive coming from the
battery.  I don't recall one being there when I
started the swap, but that has been quite some time
ago.  So, I would venture to guess that it must just
be a Gen I thing.

So... would you guys agree the next step is probably
to replace the IRCM?  I've checked all the fuses and
the intertia switch on the fuel pump and checked and
double checked the PCM ground.

Actually, I do have one other question regarding
grounding.  The two wires that get grounded to the
inner fender on the passenger side (as pictured on
your website George), the one with the connector is
the PCM ground, correct?  Where does the other one go
to?  The second one is broken and just dangling there.
 Now, I did have to put some new grounds in to get all
the other accessories and everything to power up.  I
ran one from the engine to the negative and from the
body to the negative and all the grounding issues
seemed to be solved (except for the PCM obviously).
But, if the PCM is grounded by that spot on the inner
fender with the connector on it, then that shouldn't
be a problem.

Thanks again for all the help everyone!