[Shotimes] I'm back, with goodies for you. One more thing, '90 Helm

Ron Childs rbchilds@pacbell.net
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 12:23:58 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you all for the inquires and purchases. I forgot to include this one thing
with the other SHO stuff I offered for sale. Although I had a '91, I got the '90
manual because it was on close-out by the publisher and I never found any
discrepancy between the '90 manual and my '91.

http://tinyurl.com/l25tr

Any reasonable offer accepted. Add a few bucks for shipping and it is yours.

I'm going to be at the Fabulous Fords Forever show at Knotts Berry Farm tomorrow
with Tony Faye. I'll stop by the SHOs and say hi to any of you SoCal shotimers.

-Ron Childs
 Usta hava '91