[Shotimes] OT - What kind of car are you?

krazgeo@comcast.net krazgeo@comcast.net
Sun, 09 Apr 2006 01:17:22 +0000

From: "Mark Mucher" <mmucher@bellsouth.net>
> You guys need a hobby!  <G>
>
> (or a woman! <VBSEG> )

Actually, I have a hobby (I think!!).  I just need a few more minutes of not cold, wet weather to persue it.  (Shudda stayed home from work today!!)  BD is sitting in the garage, waiting for me to finish it, and I am just about out of time.  The BOSS comes home next Wednesday, and I work thru Tuesday.  It was supposed to be done by then....if I am lucky, I might get the two front seats installed by the time she gets home (gotta continue fitting that "L" carpet (no cutouts) to the console brackets and the trunk/fuel door release, and install the pillar cladding, door sills and seat belts first).  All the outside body cladding, all 8 pieces, is under the guestroom bed, where her mom  (my ally!!) will be sleeping.  I have to have it out of there by the time they get home.  With the weather we have been having, combined with my sliced up fingers and sore shoulder, I am getting in about 4 good hours a week on it.....far below what I was planning on before she went home to Taiwan for these months.

After the interior comes the stereo system (wiring is in), jamming the hood, and swapping the suspension and brakes.  Then, I have to sanitize the underside to make it a carSHO contender......it MIGHT be done by the convention at this rate!!!

Grrrrrr!!

George