[Shotimes] OT - What kind of car are you?

Mark Mucher mmucher@bellsouth.net
Sat, 8 Apr 2006 22:00:22 -0400

George,

Yup, that was for you - I knew you were in bachelor mode.

Mine comes home from Beijing next Sunday - I think - and I similarly have
tons to do before then...

(including fixing my oil leak - I'm convinced that it is more of a PCV thing
than a leak thing.)

mm in sunny FL

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of krazgeo@comcast.net
Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2006 9:17 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net; SHOTimes
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] OT - What kind of car are you?

From: "Mark Mucher" <mmucher@bellsouth.net>
> You guys need a hobby!  <G>
>
> (or a woman! <VBSEG> )

Actually, I have a hobby (I think!!).  I just need a few more minutes of not
cold, wet weather to persue it.  (Shudda stayed home from work today!!)  BD
is sitting in the garage, waiting for me to finish it, and I am just about
out of time.  The BOSS comes home next Wednesday, and I work thru Tuesday.
It was supposed to be done by then....if I am lucky, I might get the two
front seats installed by the time she gets home (gotta continue fitting that
"L" carpet (no cutouts) to the console brackets and the trunk/fuel door
release, and install the pillar cladding, door sills and seat belts first).
All the outside body cladding, all 8 pieces, is under the guestroom bed,
where her mom  (my ally!!) will be sleeping.  I have to have it out of there
by the time they get home.  With the weather we have been having, combined
with my sliced up fingers and sore shoulder, I am getting in about 4 good
hours a week on it.....far below what I was planning on before she went home
to Taiwan !
 for these months.

After the interior comes the stereo system (wiring is in), jamming the hood,
and swapping the suspension and brakes.  Then, I have to sanitize the
underside to make it a carSHO contender......it MIGHT be done by the
convention at this rate!!!

Grrrrrr!!

George