[Shotimes] OT - What kind of car are you?

Jon Heese shotimes@jonheese.com
Sun, 09 Apr 2006 00:13:12 -0400

Maybe the source of the confusion is that in "Beep, Beep (The Little
Nash Rambler)", the singer is driving a Cadillac, while in "Hot Rod
Lincoln", a the singer races a Cadillac in the Lincoln/Model A.

Regards,
Jon Heese