[Shotimes] Throttle body gasket

Paul Nimz pnimz@v8sho.com
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 10:32:19 -0500

I reuse the steel gaskets all the time.  First spray on some clear engine
paint and assemble wet.

This goes against the grain of some SHO mechanics who profit from gaskets.
And if I was in their shoes it would help prevent any problems after the job.

The V6 TB has three ports for the PVC.  The main one is in front of the
throttle plate.  The others are internal.

Paul