[Shotimes] wanting a fun car for myself, so why not another SHO

Jim & Debbie Leyden jndleyden@comcast.net
Sun, 9 Apr 2006 13:58:32 -0400

What geographical area are you in?

Jim
Douglasville, GA

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Al&Angela
Sent: Sunday, April 09, 2006 12:49 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] wanting a fun car for myself, so why not another SHO

Well I can't believe this but after many hours of thinking and looking for a
fun car for myself.

I am going to get me a 5 speed 1st or 2nd gen SHO.

My wife and I have had our 94 ATX for four years now. We absolutely love the
car.

I drive a boring 99 Nissan Sentra automatic. I looked into Integra, CRX,
eclipses for under 5,000$.

It dawned on me today to compare how much car I get for that money (lil 4
bangers) and I said why not another SHO 5speed

for me to have some fun w/ around town. I get way more car for the price
compared to a  Honda or Mitsu.

After another crazy trip to ATL (took the SHO). I told myself I need a
bigger car to drive around for fun.

I am going to keep the Sentra, and hookup my future SHO for road handling
performance.

So the hunt is on. :-)

I guess I will be an enthusiast now.

94 ATX 35K mls