[Shotimes] wanting a fun car for myself, so why not another SHO

George Fourchy krazgeo@comcast.net
Sun, 09 Apr 2006 12:30:09 -0700

On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 13:58:32 -0400, Jim & Debbie Leyden wrote:

>What geographical area are you in?

There is an '89, sitting in a hotel parking lot in Anacortes, Washington, about an
hour north of Seattle, that is (theoretically) complete, but does not start.  The
owner wants $150.  I know that is a ways away from just about everywhere!

I don't fit in '89s.  The seat is higher off the floor than in '90s and newer,
making my foot angle to the pedals, as well as my upper body ( the fat part)
uncomfortable.  Plus I like the newer dash panel.

George