[Shotimes] battery

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Mon, 10 Apr 2006 12:03:59 -0700 (PDT)

If you go to AZ, ask them if they have any batteries
in the back that they'll sell. Often times they'll
pull stock if the battery has been sitting on the
shelf for too long. I purchased a "smaller than OEM"
BOSCH unit for $20 that has been working flawlessly
for months. All of this because I was/am having
problems with my $140 Odyssey PC1200 dry cell battery.
I have the battery mounted in the trunk so I can use
pretty much any battery that I want.

That reminds me, I should re-install the Odyssey to
see if it works now that I've solved all of my
charging issues (rebuilt alternator, reman starter and
2 gauge cable everywhere seem to have been the fix)

Ian