[Shotimes] Any "24" fans?

Mike Wojton mwojton@gmail.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 08:25:54 -0400

Save your breath Joe.  The people who do it think it's fine and dandy.  You
won't convince them otherwise.  I've tried, believe me.  My brother and
brother-in-law are constantly copying rented and borrowed DVD's.  They asked
me to borrow a bunch of mine so they could copy them.  I told them no.  They
weren't very happy.  "We save a lot of money by not buying them. You're
wasting your money."  Maybe so.  But I'm also trying to teach my kids right
from wrong.

--
Mike Wojton
Dover, PA