[Shotimes] Any "24" fans?

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 07:56:28 -0500

I take everything back I said. It is illegal. Sorry.

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=434043

However, ripping your CD's to make a mix CD is legal as long as it is for
the use of the person who has the legal right to the original content
assuming they didn't bypass any copy protection.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Mike Wojton
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2006 7:26 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Any "24" fans?

Save your breath Joe.  The people who do it think it's fine and dandy.  You
won't convince them otherwise.  I've tried, believe me.  My brother and
brother-in-law are constantly copying rented and borrowed DVD's.  They asked
me to borrow a bunch of mine so they could copy them.  I told them no.  They
weren't very happy.  "We save a lot of money by not buying them. You're
wasting your money."  Maybe so.  But I'm also trying to teach my kids right
from wrong.

--
Mike Wojton
Dover, PA