[Shotimes] Any "24" fans?

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 22:23:38 -0500

How about the bootleg copy of season two of Joan of Arcadia that I just
bought on E-bay!  :)  This was a good show that had some family values,
didn't really preach religion, just doing right and how it could effect
others around you.  Well written, interesting actors and something good
on TV.

They cancel all the good stuff.  Right now I like West Wing (cancelled,
and they elected another Democrat!) I liked the VERY short lived
Brotherhood of Poland NH, how many even remember it?  I also like NUMBERS.

I watch 24 a little but they just drag it out way too long.  Wish they
would move the story along a little faster....yea I know that the one
hour at a time thing is their hook, but it is getting old even if the
acting is pretty good.

Bring back Sky King!

Don Mallinson