[Shotimes] Fuel Pump Dilema,no fuel at the rails

Kenneth _cajun_@myway.com
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:34:13 -0400 (EDT)

The new walbro pump came yesterday,(155-lph)I installed.
Try to start,I turn over several minutes so as to build pressure in the fuel rails.It doesn't start.I check schrader valve.Nothing.Just a little trickle.I'm not getting fuel to the rails.
     Boy am I confused.Pump is working,I hear it make the usual noise.
Is there a chance I have a clogged line?Is there a method to clear the lines without hurting precious parts?Compressed air?Has someone on the list unclogged there lines?If so,How?Marlene had me take the Throttle positioning sensor off and I will replace with a new one.Could that have been the culprit?

Kenneth C.
'90 Red
'92 SHO-SHO

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.