[Shotimes] Fuel Pump Dilema,no fuel at the rails

Leigh Smith Leigh Smith" <leigh1322@comcast.net
Fri, 14 Apr 2006 09:51:28 -0400

Plugged fuel filter?
In any case, you could easily unplug the filter, stick a hose on there to a
jar, and try the pump.
Lee

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kenneth" <_cajun_@myway.com>
To: <shotimes@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, April 13, 2006 4:34 PM
Subject: [Shotimes] Fuel Pump Dilema,no fuel at the rails

> The new walbro pump came yesterday,(155-lph)I installed.
> Try to start,I turn over several minutes so as to build pressure in the
fuel rails.It doesn't start.I check schrader valve.Nothing.Just a little
trickle.I'm not getting fuel to the rails.
>      Boy am I confused.Pump is working,I hear it make the usual noise.
> Is there a chance I have a clogged line?Is there a method to clear the
lines without hurting precious parts?Compressed air?Has someone on the list
unclogged there lines?If so,How?Marlene had me take the Throttle positioning
sensor off and I will replace with a new one.Could that have been the
culprit?