[Shotimes] Clutch replacement in NH/MASS - recommendations?

Bob bob@hotpursuit.net
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 15:35:57 -0700

I should say that I did it by borrowing a lift at a local shop for five hours.  I brought my own tools, but I used their impact
wrench and engine holder thingy.  My 89 was well cared for by the prior owner, so there weren't any surprises (no rust).  I used a
new flywheel insert, TOB, clutch, Redline D4, and PP.

I did not replace any seals, but should have.  So if the estimate includes doing seals, then we're not comparing apples to apples.
I guess if the car was in the same condition as my 94, it would have been more trouble because that thing is rusty.  Not east coast
rusty, but west caostal air rusty.  I think it lived in Monterey and San Diego for part of its life.  The subframe bolts were nearly
eaten through when I removed them to do the ATX.

	-- Bob