[Shotimes] Clutch replacement in NH/MASS - recommendations?

bjshov8 bjshov8@comcast.net
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 18:32:13 -0500

I seem to remember 12 hours for mine, which was my first time, but I had a
few other problems at the same time.  While the subframe was out, I pulled
the p.s. pump and tried to get a new one.  Couldn't find one in our area so
I had to put the old one back in.  I also had a problem with bad threads on
one of the flywheel bolts that added a little time.  So, maybe 10 hours or
less for the clutch alone.  I had a good shop to work in, and didn't think I
was working particularly fast or particularly slow.