[Shotimes] Towing with an ATX?

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 21:21:01 -0500

Alan,

I like Jim's solution best, having it shipped, probably not much more if
any than any otherway, but if you do decide to tow, install an aux
tranny cooler and get the tranny serviced before and after the haul.  I
have hauled a 1000 pound small trailer with my '96 several times, once
to Maryland and again to Wisconsin etc.  Even with those precautions,
any extra weight is bound to put extra wear/tear on the tranny.  with
these units always a question mark, shipping is probably your best bet.

Don Mallinson