[Shotimes] Was fuel now electrical

Zach Leahy leahyz@gmail.com
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:28:57 -0400

You're talking about the big positive cable on the battery right?  It
could just be damaged and need replaces.  The terminal ends will
occasionally fall apart.  If that's the case i would get some bulk
cable and the solder on ends and make a new one.  Doesn't take long,
it's pretty easy, and sounds like it will fix your problem.