[Shotimes] Replaced One SHO!

Paul L Fisher sho@paul-fisher.com
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:40:40 -0500

I would go get it. Look around for cheapest airfare. Get a round trip ticket
if need be and just blow off the return.

I have flown from Milwaukee to Boston go get a '99 SHO, from Milwaukee to
Tyler, TX to get a '00 VW Golf TDI and from Milwaukee to Philadelphia to get
a '00 BMW 540i. The drive back helps you get 'one' with the vehicle.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of clubairth@bellsouth.net
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:24 AM
To: SHOtimes
Subject: [Shotimes] Replaced One SHO!

Well I finally upgraded from the SHO! This is really for my wife. I will
still
keep my 93 ATX for now!
2003 Lincoln LS V-8 Sport
http://tinyurl.com/oppyn

I need to either ship this car from N.J. to South Louisiana or go get it
myself and drive it home. I know there is a LOT of experience on this list
about this subject. Who do you recommend to ship cars? I have one quote for
$900 from the dealership recommended carrier. Or how would you get it home
for
the cheapest way?

Thanks!
.