[Shotimes] Replaced One SHO!

clubairth@bellsouth.net clubairth@bellsouth.net
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:51:37 -0500

Thanks Paul! I am inclined to go get it myself. Mainly to meet the dealer
face to face in case I am not pleased about something with the car. It's a
BMW dealer so I think they are very happy to just get it off the lot! I
think the price was fair too. The salesman just said "You got that one for a
good price".
.
.