[Shotimes] Removal of Console on '95 ATX

Mike Wojton mwojton@gmail.com
Sat, 22 Apr 2006 23:19:11 -0400

I'm going to asume that the ATX console and the MTX console are the same.
Just pull up on it.  It's just snapped in down around the parts by the seat
and your legs.  The first time I took mine out I was afraid I was going to
break something.  After the first time it's easy.  ; )

--
Mike Wojton
Dover, PA

   -'95 White MTX