[Shotimes] What code to look for?

Jeremy jhallam@locl.net
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:16:51 -0400

Hi all,
This is my first post (been lurking).  I just did my first 60K and now I am
getting no spark.  I have checked the 2 grounds I know of (back of intake and
negative battery terminal).  I double checked all the connecton and they all
seem okay.  My thought was that I must have messed something up with
installing my CPS.  I am going to check my codes, is there a certian one I
should be looking for?  Also, if I did not get the correct gap (.030) would I
get no spark, or just incorrect spark?  Also, is there another way that I am
unaware of to make sure that the CPS is working correctly?  Thanks in advance
for all the help, as I am sure that this has been brought up before.

Jeremy
'94 MTX