[Shotimes] Re: New Ford shooting brake with SHO intake?

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 18:18:14 -0500

Ron,

Give the poor question mark key a rest will ya?  No need to be flip, it
was a legit question about a wierd article.

I have read Car and Driver a very long time, and even for Phillips, this
was off the wall. I enjoyed reading Yates, many people did.  Notice they
didn't have the guts to put a single letter in about it, and you KNOW
they got e-mail and letters by the mega-bite and ton.

Yea, I saw all the odd references too.  But the article reads just
legitimate enough to be true.  Just asking what people had heard.

Anyone else have a thought?

Don Mallinson