[Shotimes] Transfering Ford ESP?

clubairth@bellsouth.net clubairth@bellsouth.net
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:01:13 -0500

Found out the Lincoln LS I purchased has an extended warranty (ESP) to 72
months and 75K miles. The problem is that Ford says I need to transfer this
from the original owner to myself. Using a form they call "ESP Waiver Form".

 They car was purchased from a dealer but it is NOT a Ford dealer. Can
anybody share a story or suggest how to do this? I will call the salesman
and see what I can do but he really has no incentive to do this. So maybe a
long shot? I don't know a good way to contact the first owner. I have her
name so far?

Thanks for all the dealership or ESP experience!!!
.
.