[Shotimes] Raptor Tires

Jason Kennedy jason8225@yahoo.com
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 08:22:26 -0700 (PDT)

Anybody tried the new Riken Raptors by BFG?

I went to Summit and get a set of 4 215/55ZR16's for
my extra set of slicers for ~$330 out the door.  I
wanted 225's but they were out of stock and I figured
it probably wouldn't make that big of difference
anyways.  I got them mounted and tried them out last
night and this morning - initial impression...
incredible!  They make the car feel amazingly stable
and well planted.  The stability of the car at 100+
MPH is much better, too.  These things make my
notsoGoodYear TripleTreds seem like trash!  (Of
course, I would hope so going from an all-season to a
summer tire) ;)

The real test will be to see how they hold up at
Gingerman!

Anybody else tried these?