[Shotimes] replacing windshield

Hartberger, Jason M. AT2 (AW) hartbejm@cvn71.navy.mil
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 14:38:08 -0400

I tried 89glass.com and windshieldstogo.com for almost the exact same
prices for 23703, so I guess the prices don't change that much for
different regions. I don't have internet access right now (stupid boat)
but I'll check when I can.

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul L Fisher [mailto:sho@paul-fisher.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 2:17 PM
To: Hartberger, Jason M. AT2 (AW); 'SHOtimes'
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] replacing windshield

Go online to www.safelite.com and they will give you a quote. I just
quoted
a 1995 Taurus sedan, no insurance, front windshield for zip 53121 for
208.68
plus tax. I assume pricing is regional so try it yourself.

www.89glass.com shows $291.51. Obviously, forget them!

http://www.windshieldstogo.co shows $257.58.

Anyhow, I have good experience with Safelite.

Paul L Fisher

Visit my website: http://www.paul-fisher.com
SHOClub Member: http://www.shoclub.com
Amsoil dealer: http://www.paul-fisher.com/oil