[Shotimes] replacing windshield

krazgeo@comcast.net krazgeo@comcast.net
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 20:53:59 +0000

From: "Paul L Fisher" <sho@paul-fisher.com>

> Anyhow, I have good experience with Safelite.

Me too.  They've done all my replacements.

Costs obviously vary, but I have zero deductible on all the glass on my cars, within the comprehensive insurance coverage, which is $200 deductible.

That way, when the mirrors break off on the inside for the second time, I get a new windshield free.  Black Diamond got its free new windshield that way a couple of weeks ago.  That is a very nice bonus to restoring a car...a crystal clear windshield.

The premium is about 20 bucks a year per car.

George