[Shotimes] replacing windshield

Ian Fisher dataflash@yahoo.com
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 16:56:19 -0700 (PDT)

Most of these places are flexible with price. The guy
that installed my windshield wrote up the invoice for
less than what his job order said (I was quoted a
certain price after I price matched a competitor but
his job order was written up incorrectly). I think it
cost about $200.

Ian

--- "Hartberger, Jason M.  AT2 (AW)"