[Shotimes] off topic/ got the shelby this afternoon

don donelson onebadsho@hotmail.com
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 00:37:06 -0500

Well my wait is over ... got the confirmation that the my car was being un
loaded at the railyard and to come up and get her !

It was way to long of a drive up to get the car but oh too short of drive
back. The looks I  got from others next to me on the interstate was so cool.
The shelby forum told me to be ready for this. People would follow me get to
the side of the car speed up than slow down .. u knew they were looking at the
car.

And the car itself is incredilbe.  Ford really out did themselves in building
the shelby. The quality control on this car was really stepped up and it shows
it.

I wont rant and rave about this or that .. but its really a nice driving car.
Heavy no doubt ... and in my opinion not a real track car but what a touring
sedan ... with unlimited guts.

This car is scary fast !

dond

Sr 72 race preped 89 SHO
& a Red Shelby coming soon !
-3.2 ATX block
-FPS hi-flow heads w/  over sized valves
-.40 cams
-SHONUT adjustable timing sprockets
-Ported intake & runners
-Ported and extrude honed exhaust manifolds
-Hi-flow catless Y pipe
-Hi-flow exhaust
-BBB
-SHO SHOP T.B.
-SHONUT phenolic spacers
-Quaife
-CAI
-UDP

****
-17x7.5  Cobra R rims w/ Toyo Proxies Ra auto cross tires
-Complete sunpro gauges water temp / oil pressure

****
-Tokico shocks/Eibach springs
-Polyurethane at all corners
-Solid-sub frame bushings
-Frame stiffners
-full roll cage/6pt harness
-Adjustable rear control arms
-Battery located in trunk for better weight distrubution

****

-13" Cobra rotors and Calipers
-Steel braided lines
-race seat
-est 2850 pds  :)

can u say "fast" ??
Use Messenger to talk to your IM friends, even those on Yahoo!
http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=7adb59de-a857-45ba-81cc-685e
e3e858fe

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/pjpeg]