[Shotimes] picked up the shelby today

don donelson onebadsho@hotmail.com
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 00:50:42 -0500

I got the word from the railyard that my car was being unloaded and to come up
and get her.

The dive up seemed to take forever and the drive back home was way too short.
Ford did a great job in building this car and the quality control was second
to none. Once these cars are released from the plant they have a second
qaulity control walk around. It not unusaul for a Shelby once built to take
another 2 weeks or so be put on the rail car.

Its just a great great car. Still cant get over how quite and smooth this car
is and the power .. u cant describe it.

Well .. I wont rant and rave about it ... I know this is home for the SHO ...
which I still dearly love but now I have a new love affair happening ... and
thats with my Shelby !

The below link shows pictures of my car when I arrived at the rail yard to get
her.

http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4736&hl=

dond
Sr 72 race preped 89 SHO
& a Red Shelby coming soon !
-3.2 ATX block
-FPS hi-flow heads w/  over sized valves
-.40 cams
-SHONUT adjustable timing sprockets
-Ported intake & runners
-Ported and extrude honed exhaust manifolds
-Hi-flow catless Y pipe
-Hi-flow exhaust
-BBB
-SHO SHOP T.B.
-SHONUT phenolic spacers
-Quaife
-CAI
-UDP

****
-17x7.5  Cobra R rims w/ Toyo Proxies Ra auto cross tires
-Complete sunpro gauges water temp / oil pressure

****
-Tokico shocks/Eibach springs
-Polyurethane at all corners
-Solid-sub frame bushings
-Frame stiffners
-full roll cage/6pt harness
-Adjustable rear control arms
-Battery located in trunk for better weight distrubution

****

-13" Cobra rotors and Calipers
-Steel braided lines
-race seat
-est 2850 pds  :)

can u say "fast" ??

> From: onebadsho@hotmail.com
> To: onebadsho@hotmail.com
> Subject: d
> Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 00:41:26 -0500
>

> http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4736&hl=
>
> Sr 72 race preped 89 SHO
> & a Red Shelby coming soon !
> -3.2 ATX block
> -FPS hi-flow heads w/  over sized valves
> -.40 cams
> -SHONUT adjustable timing sprockets
> -Ported intake & runners
> -Ported and extrude honed exhaust manifolds
> -Hi-flow catless Y pipe
> -Hi-flow exhaust
> -BBB
> -SHO SHOP T.B.
> -SHONUT phenolic spacers
> -Quaife
> -CAI
> -UDP
>
> ****
> -17x7.5  Cobra R rims w/ Toyo Proxies Ra auto cross tires
> -Complete sunpro gauges water temp / oil pressure
>
> ****
> -Tokico shocks/Eibach springs
> -Polyurethane at all corners
> -Solid-sub frame bushings
> -Frame stiffners
> -full roll cage/6pt harness
> -Adjustable rear control arms
> -Battery located in trunk for better weight distrubution
>
> ****
>
> -13" Cobra rotors and Calipers
> -Steel braided lines
> -race seat
> -est 2850 pds  :)
>
> can u say "fast" ??
> Check the weather nationwide with MSN Search: Try it now!
> http://search.msn.com/results.aspx?q=weather&FORM=WLMTAG

Search from any Web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows Live
Toolbar Today!