[Shotimes] picked up the shelby today

cmichaelo@optonline.net cmichaelo@optonline.net
Sat, 09 Dec 2006 16:51:04 +0000 (GMT)

That car looks nice...from certain angles....but for sure, IMHO, it begs, I
mean, oh man, does it BEG, to be lowered like 2-3" or so.Congrats Don.Will you
keep the Sr?Michael----- Original Message -----From: don donelson Date:
Saturday, December 9, 2006 1:01 amSubject: [Shotimes] picked up the shelby
todayTo: "shotimes@autox.team.net" , "TechSHO@topica.com" ,
"v6sho@yahoogroups.com" > I got the word from the railyard that my car was
being unloaded > and to come up> and get her.> > The dive up seemed to take
forever and the drive back home was > way too short.> Ford did a great job in
building this car and the quality > control was second> to none. Once these
cars are released from the plant they have a > secondqaulity control walk
around. It not unusaul for a Shelby > once built to take> another 2 weeks or
so be put on the rail car.> > Its just a great great car. Still cant get over
how quite and > smooth this car> is and the power .. u cant describe it.> >
Well .. I wont rant and rave about it ... I know this is home > for the SHO
...> which I still dearly love but now I have a new love affair > happening
... and> thats with my Shelby !> > The below link shows pictures of my car
when I arrived at the > rail yard to get> her.> > >
http://www.stangsunleashed.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4736&hl=> > > dond>
Sr 72 race preped 89 SHO> & a Red Shelby coming soon !> -3.2 ATX block> -FPS
hi-flow heads w/  over sized valves> -.40 cams> -SHONUT adjustable timing
sprockets> -Ported intake & runners> -Ported and extrude honed exhaust
manifolds> -Hi-flow catless Y pipe> -Hi-flow exhaust> -BBB> -SHO SHOP T.B.>
-SHONUT phenolic spacers> -Quaife> -CAI> -UDP> > ****> -17x7.5  Cobra R rims
w/ Toyo Proxies Ra auto cross tires> -Complete sunpro gauges water temp / oil
pressure> > ****> -Tokico shocks/Eibach springs> -Polyurethane at all corners>
-Solid-sub frame bushings> -Frame stiffners> -full roll cage/6pt harness>
-Adjustable rear control arms> -Battery located in trunk for better weight
distrubution> > ****> > -13" Cobra rotors and Calipers> -Steel braided lines>
-race seat> -est 2850 pds  :)> > can u say "fast" ??> >
onebadsho@hotmail.com> > Subject: d> > Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 00:41:26 -0500>