[Shotimes] Rear Calipers - Issues

Alan Fanning Awfanning@earthlink.net
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:53:06 -0800

There is one other possibility - a weak return spring on the power booster
seems to evidence itself via dragging rear brakes, or at least it did on my
'91. I think it is less common with later models, but if you can pull the
brake pedal up with the tip of your foot hooked underneath, you may have a
problem there.

    Alan