[Shotimes] so that's what I've been doing wrong

Hartberger, Jason M. AT2 (AW) hartbejm@cvn71.navy.mil
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 17:16:24 -0500

Trailer trash *do* drink wine, they just buy the $4 bottles and get as
drunk as possible off of it... but no, they sure don't drink it for the
taste experience! And I second john's opinion... there are plenty of
"things" you can do in an explorer!

V/R
AT2(AW) Jason "Hoser" Hartberger
USS Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71
AIMD/IM-3/Shops 8&10
01-54-0-Q/j-7877

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of John Stout
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2006 8:17 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] so that's what I've been doing wrong

Trailer Trash, don't drink wine, so you don't qualify.  Maybe you like
the Excursion, because it has room to do "things"

kickinsho <kickinsho@charter.net> wrote:  I guess like all things, it
depends on the taste of the female. I myself
would prefer a fully loaded 7.3 Turbo Diesel Excursion Limited. Seeing
how
I am not interested in the imports, I guess that makes me trailer trash

Kris Angermeier
Sheboygan, WI

'91 White Plus (crushed)
'91 White Plus