[Shotimes] so that's what I've been doing wrong

kickinsho kickinsho@charter.net
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:58:13 -0600

>> Trailer trash *do* drink wine, they just buy the $4
>> bottles and get as drunk as possible off of it...

>  Hold on there, getting all uppity with your talk of 'bottles'.  Everyone
> knows a box-o-wine can be cheaper, and it doesn't break when the dog
> knocks it off the counter.

Ahh, but have you seen the price on some of those boxes of wine?  I have
seen some for over $17 a 3 liter box.   At that point, the $4 bottles, or
Boones Farm, or Mad Dog etc. would be cheaper.....not that I know that of
course!!!  ;^)

Kris Angermeier
Sheboygan, WI

'91 White Plus (crushed 2/1/06)